miércoles, 21 de mayo de 2008

mixtape

quit crying your eyes out, quit crying your eyes out baby, come on. isn't there something familiar about me? the past is only the future with the lights on, quit crying your eyes out baby.
Seriously, i’m done. This is the part where i push everything away, when i give up on everybody (or just anyone) & i give a fuck about everything. Simple like that (and you better keep it that way).
How was it that thing Pete said? ‘there is something about this that makes the small failures seem ok’. Failures everywhere. I shouldn’t be bothered ‘cause this thing is over, but still... i can’t get over it. & every single song reminds me of somthing, a failure (you said we were an accident)
I miss you! I need you so bad right now. Cause i’m sure i can’t count with anyone at the moment. Trust me, trust nobody. // once again i’m the one who ends up alone (not like everyone else). & it’s not fair (or maybe it is), isn’t? So i got nothing left that making this, on my own, by myself, even if it kills me.

archivo.

info.

Mi foto
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Figured on, not figuring myself out.