martes, 18 de agosto de 2009

saying goodbye is important


Sam: What are you thinking about? You're not coming back, are you?
Andrew: Come on Sam, of course I am..
Sam: No, you're not. You don't realize, this is good, this doesn't happen often in your life. We can work this stuff out. I wanna help you, you know? We need each other...
Andrew: This isn't a conversation about this being over, it's, it's... I'm not like, putting a period at the end of this, you know, I'm putting like, an ellipsis on it, cause I'm, I'm, I'm worried that if I don't figure myself out, if I don't go like land on my own two feet, then I'm just gonna fuck this whole thing up, and this is too important. I gotta go.. Look I'm gonna call you when I get there. I'm gonna call you and.. Look at me. Look at me. You changed my life. You changed my life and I've known you for four days. But right now, I gotta go.

archivo.

info.

Mi foto
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Figured on, not figuring myself out.