domingo, 27 de enero de 2008

weak constitution.

your heart is like a grave to be perfectly honest
your mouth's a smoking gun
and you smile while your twisting the knife in my stomach
until everything is gone
take all you can from me
i've got weak constitution
i'm led so easily
so easily.

[...]


the kid is alright, or at least he's trying.
in this case, i'm trying.

tonight i'm going to see my friends. my two very best friends in this moment. the two who were next to me even in my worst moments when i didn't want people around me. they stayed. they are always here. that's why i'm trying to change my mood.
because it's like [...]

so you think you've been through it all?
but i can't help but wonder now
yesterday i found my worst regret
i'll hide it away so no one ever knows
i'm dying, i'm trying to leave

Let me slip away, I'm barely holding on
Every now and then I feel the end of us.


anyway, this ends today. after listening the best words ever.
you can't live in the past, neither in the future. you just have to live the present (yeah it really took me this long to understand that).
lets try doing it.

NOW.

archivo.

info.

Mi foto
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Figured on, not figuring myself out.