sábado, 13 de septiembre de 2008

thirdeye

The sky was gold, it was rose
And I wish it could get back there
Some place back there
Smiling in the pictures you would take
It won't stop, I won't come down
And then I bumped up, I took the hit that I was given
Then I bumped again, and then I bumped again
And said: How do I get back there?

I want something else to get me through this
Semi-charmed kind of lif
e,
I want something else, I'm not listening when you say
Goodbye.

I believe in the sand beneath my toes.
The beach gives a feeling, an earthy feeling
I believe in the faith that grows.
And the four right chords can make me cry,
When I'm with you I feel like I could die.
And that would be all right, all right

When the plane came in she said she was crashing
We tripped on the urge to feel alive, but now I'm struggling to survive
And you hold me, and we are broken
Still it's all that I want to do... Just a little now

Feel myself with a head made of the ground
I'm scared, I'm not coming down,
& I won't run for my life
She's got her jaws now locked down in a smile
But nothing is all right, all right

archivo.

info.

Mi foto
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Figured on, not figuring myself out.