domingo, 21 de diciembre de 2008

EVERlong

Tibby: Oh, man, you were right, and I was wrong, but I'm... I'm wrong about most people, so...
Bailey: The important thing is... you always change your mind about them.

Hey, it's me, Bailey. You don't have to use this in your movie or anything. Although, now that I think of it... fainting in Wallmans does kind of qualify me as a loser. But then again... wearing a price sticker on your forehead probably makes you one too. You know, I don't know, Tibby. Maybe the truth is there's a little bit of loser in all of us, you know? Being happy isn't having everything in your life to be perfect. Maybe it's about stringing together all the little things... like wearing these pants... or getting to a new level of "Dragon's Lair"... and making those count for more than the bad stuff. Maybe we just get through it... and that's all we can ask for.

archivo.

info.

Mi foto
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Figured on, not figuring myself out.