viernes, 14 de noviembre de 2008

the fear that gave me wings

& now I know you've always been out of your head, out of my head I sang.

& I wonder, when I sing along with you, if everything could ever feel this real forever.

If anything could be this good again, only I'll ever ask of you.

You gotta promise not to stop when I say when, she sang.

anybody?



[gracias al ser anonimo que me comento el otro dia. influencia bastante para que no deje de actualizar el blog. aunque ahora sea re weird.]


...mi vida destruiré, porque nada me importa, ya nada me importa
mil fuerzas agotare, mil sueños abandone, porque nada me importa, ya nada me importa
(cuando te vi supe que iba a ser muy triste)

hoy nada me importa.-

ps: aguante ese tema.

archivo.

info.

Mi foto
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Figured on, not figuring myself out.