sábado, 15 de noviembre de 2008

when love comes to town,

i run away
messed up
sometimes i get sick of myself.
its just a matter of waiting until the feeling is gone, isn't it?
charlie crews, what i would do without you?
what am i gonna do now!? D:

fuck i can't let this kill me, let go
i need some more time to fix this problem
i need some more time to fix this problem
i need some more time to fix this


i'm talking to the ceiling, my life just lost all meaning.

(como me copé con esa canción, y blink en general).
estoy bien, pero esa canción siempre me pone re hyper.
& la calma, cortesía de Crews ♥
(se viene el skatepark tomorrow **)





PS:
Hey, ser Anónimo, identificate o.. no se, agregame(?)
me intriga saber quien sos! haha

archivo.

info.

Mi foto
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Figured on, not figuring myself out.