martes, 13 de abril de 2010

Post-It (!)

(this might not make any sense to you, but it made my day).

me lo tomé muy a pecho apparently.
ayer escribir ese mail deseando feliz cumpleaños y un sincero espero que la pases bien, creo que me liberó más de la cuenta. o será que tenía el síndrome de Atlas indeed!
And suddenly it seems that my shoulder blades have just shifted
It's like the greatest gift you can get
the weight has been lifted.
Eminem was so right about it. anyway, i felt so good, i still am. today i woke up at 6.20 -like i planned on advance-, which it means i slept 10 more minutes & by 6.30 i was awake (mentally speaking(?)). at 7am i thought i was already late, then i realized i left home at 7.15 (which was the time i thought i should leave to make it til the bus stop). i came, the bus was delayed, it arrived like at 7.40, but it was cool. i was taking it easy, the fact that it actually stopped, was awesome. and the gesture that made my day was that, after a couple of blocks, when a woman & her daughter went down, i asked some lady that was standing behind me if she would like to sit. i swear it made my day. i didnt even care arriving late at college, actually i thank that i had to enter through the back door & i was alone. cool day, so far.
plus, my conscience made me react, and though i'd love to have that Vans bag, its way too expensive, so i changed my mind. end of story.

ps: me olvidaba que, encima mi goyi dijo que capaz venía esta semana, o el finde, no se. el punto es que el sábado rindo yy encima está la feria de discos! && es el goyiii, that was the click. ♥.~

archivo.

info.

Mi foto
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Figured on, not figuring myself out.