jueves, 6 de enero de 2011

Back to the Wild

you wanna know how is my level of happiness these days? well, let me try to explain you. It's been raining for three days now, oh yeah, sometimes the sun appears, but i start shouing at him(?) & then it hides again. i am that powerful. WTF?

and then, today I got bored of cs, so i went into wikipedia to check out something that now I can't even remember. it all ended up in me, having 25 windows open that goes from my e-mails to movies where Jena Malone starred to Into the Wild to Chris McCandless to McCandless in facebook (become fan pages, I mean), to finding out there's a book coming, following Into The Wild, that has the name of this entry. Yeah, April 2011, another book ♥ I can't freaking believe it.

y sí, estoy re emocionada, encima tuve una mañana en paz conmigo misma, y el cielo es mi aliado, hace que llueva cada una hora mas o menos, thank you sky/god/whoever is up there. anyway, escuché mucho Pearl Jam. segunda vez que escuchamos la OST de Into The Wild. y sí, Eddie rockea mi existencia y mi próxima vida también, se sabe.

y ahora me agrego alguien en facebook, que leyo mi comment en una de las páginas de Chris. y no, no creo haber estado consciente hasta recién, de las inmensas ganas que tengo de ir a Alaska. se convirtió en una meta. imagine that! y ahora encontraste otra cosa para tatuarte. y es que para mi los tatuajes sí son Constant Reminders.

bye.

PD: no es una excelente forma de empezar este año en el blog? oh sí.

archivo.

info.

Mi foto
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Figured on, not figuring myself out.