jueves, 15 de noviembre de 2007

i dont wanna let you down.

but how i can do this? if i can't even trust myself? i don't know, i feel like i'm not gonna make it, but at the same time i know i have to try, do my best, and then i'll be able to enjoy my summer. it looks like an incredible future so, why not take a last shot, make the last effort & have a happy ending? because i can't change my mood. once again i'm not feeling positive, the click has gone & i need something to make it right. i have so many things floating around my mind, that i have a freaking headache & listening to this YC songs won't help me. i guess i have to go out & just do whatever i have to do. last chance.

How did I end up like this the chosen one, your greatest takedown, you take me down.

I've spent all of my nights wide awake, but wishing for some kind of poison to take. So that my conscience would just take a break, I am so tired of the noise that it makes.

I'd rather run the other way, than stay and see the smoke and who's still standing when it clears.

and i feel so frustrated after my english lesson that i can't do anything. i feel like a retard, and i know i'm not gonna make it, i don't need a constant reminder.
i wish you would tell me the same words you said last year.

i feel like crying, but i know i have to do it. just to show that people i can make it, & then... we'll see.
i wanna see you forever, but i'm not sure if it'd make any difference, anymore.
i guess, i'm the new face of failure, but i've still got Pete ♥. so after this vulberablesongname(?), something with more positive energy, & then study :D

- so predictable (& stupid).

archivo.

info.

Mi foto
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Figured on, not figuring myself out.