lunes, 4 de junio de 2007

icangraspthebestpartof...

You are feeling more hopeful now, yet something is out there preventing you from riding your own wave of enthusiasm. On one hand, there is a conservative tendency that is holding you back. On the other hand, you know that you can win this one if you just go out and give it your very best. You have an excellent grasp of the situation and your chances for success are really very good.



I’m on fire, and now I think I'm ready to bust a move.
Check it out I'm rocking steady,
To the beat in my head,
That goes oh, oh, oh, oh.
I know that she's the only one.
I'd rather waste our time together.
Yeah, 'cause we can get down.




horóscopo
+
the future freaks me out
+
the anthem
+
movies
+
desaprobar inglés en el colegio (?)
+
todavía el día no termina
=
adiós a mi buen humor. mátenme.

mentira, hice un mal balance. pero.. nada. soy tonta.


- are you sure there is always hope?

archivo.

info.

Mi foto
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Figured on, not figuring myself out.