viernes, 8 de junio de 2007

theresnotachanceforme

do you really wanna be like them
do you really wanna be another trend?
do you wanna be part of their crowd?
cause I don't ever wanna, I don't ever wanna..



You may be somewhat pessimistic today, even though you still have enough energy to accomplish a lot. It can be hard to know what to do, for chances are that you have already overcommitted your time. Don't waste any more energy on unproductive worrying. The sooner you get rolling, the more time you'll have for yourself later on.


I'm questioning authority
they say there's not a chance for me.

I don't want your boring life,
and I don't want your 9 to 5
or anyone to tell me how to live my life.

your future's no future,
I control my future.



oh si!
salir antes me deja con la esperanza
de hacer cosas más productivas el resto del día.
pero supongo que es por tener más tiempo para pensar en otras cosas.
probablemente no haga ni un 30% de lo que planifico.
y qué?
no quiero.
o no me importa.
whatever
algo voy a hacer,
just chill.

- I'm leaving.-/R-evolution!

archivo.

info.

Mi foto
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Figured on, not figuring myself out.