martes, 5 de junio de 2007

perhaps, i suppose...

You may be nervous, for it's not always a simple matter for you logical Virgos to trust your irrational intuition. Nevertheless, it's time to put the analysis away so you can rely on your greatest strength -- your ability to focus your attention on what's most important. Become one with your dreams now so they can bloom in the summer Sun.


not so bad, huh?

mucho sueño!
no fue tan mal día. el más productivo en semanas.
rendía las dos pruebas con lo poco que había estudiado el lunes, y me fui bien.
fui a inglés y me reí hasta no poder respirar, como me gusta cuando pasa eso.
inglés.. estuvo bien. y conto con la presencia de Kenny, parecida a la chica de HSM, LOL;
el búho que encontramos cuando volvíamos por la plaza JAJAJAAJ
y perseguirlo para grabarlo fue lo más.
estudiar un rato lo de física. taan fácil iba a ser. deberíamos haber estudiado antes.

i can't do this on my own
and if i fall
i'll take it all
it's so easy after all



keep movin' on
and you got nothing to lose




- my tears you'll taste .

archivo.

info.

Mi foto
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Figured on, not figuring myself out.