domingo, 16 de diciembre de 2007

hey, do you wanna know a secret?

I've never thought about a future before (at least not like that).
Something really amazing, that I'd never imagine in years.
I know it's not real & it's not going to happen, but..
I guess I just wanted to write it down, so I won't forget what I once dreamt about it. Pretty cool, huh? I would say so (now).

Do you wanna know something else?
I felt that again. Yeah, just the other day. That thing.. that happens to me, when I'm worried about you. & I'd call just to know how's everything going, cause it really scare me what could happen. I used to think you wouldn't do something like that, but I was wrong. So.. how could I be sure that you wouldn't do something worse? You've been thinking a lot about that & I can't stay calm.
You need to know.. you're not alone. & there's someone kms. away who cares about you. So don't do something stupid, okay? Just.. Don't.

And I swear to God I'll find myself in the end.

- [someday you will find me.]

archivo.

info.

Mi foto
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Figured on, not figuring myself out.