miércoles, 26 de diciembre de 2007

let yourself go



Full name: Peter Lewis Kingston Wentz III
Birthplace: Wilmette (US)
Starsign: Twins
Birthday: June 5th
Eye colour: Brown
Nicknames; Peter Pan, Pistol Pete, Petey.
About his looks: I'm not sexy, i'm P little weird.
Obsession: I take pictures of myself whole day long.
Pets: My 3 dogs; Pandora, Marley and Hemingway.
Girlfriend: Ashlee Simpson. I never felt this good with a girl; (te amo).
Good friends with: Lindsday Lohan, Michelle Trachtenberg and Gerard Way from the band My chemical Romance.
Food: PB&J Sandwich.
Music: Kanye west, Jay-z and Morrissey.
Little weird: I was once in love with a cat, I thought the animal was sooo sexy.
When I was in school: I was a freak, girls never wanted me. (seriously, i can't believe that).
Series: 24 and The Office
Addicted to: Caramel Macchiato from Starbucks
Weird habit: I wear girl pants, that are the only pants that fit.
Sooo romantic: I once gave a girl an x-ray from my heart, I specially went to the hospital for that.

Seriously, if i ever met someone like you, i'd never let you go. ever ♥.

archivo.

info.

Mi foto
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Figured on, not figuring myself out.